Lately I have been observing my behavior and reactions with different people and I realized something which I should’ve known earlier.
Before you jump to conclusions, yes I did say observe. I do that a lot. I can assure you that I’m not crazy. We all have weird characteristics right?
Back to the point now. As I said, I learnt something about myself which I somehow failed to know earlier. What I’ve just come to know is that…
I go to the extremes of my emotions. Like extremely extreme. I don’t have a balance. My emotions and characteristics never find the middle path. They are always either on one extreme or the other. Its like my brain doesn’t understand what ‘normal’ means.
For a better understanding, I will now list a few of them :
- I pride myself on my maturity. I’m really mature for my age and so I don’t speak or act like the others. Reasons why I’m called a grandma by some friends of mine. But whenever I try to loosen up, I immediately act like a four year old kid. I’ll start asking unnecessary questions and start bugging everyone. My maturity will vanish in thin air and nobody can stop me from making weird faces. I won’t ever be ‘normal’ which is the middle to all this.
- If you are ever to see me, you’ll either see me with a smile or a frown. I believe I don’t have a straight face. Okay, I do have one but it only comes to play when I’m sarcastic. Other than that, I’m either extremely happy or extremely sad. I will either laugh at anything and everything, or cry and whine about every small little detail. You’ll never find me in between these extremes. NEVER!
- I’m an extremely serious person. I will take everything seriously. Even a supposed joke at times. I think you can blame my maturity for that. But when I’m not serious, I’ll start neglecting everything and anything. Nothing is of importance to me, even the factors that really need serious attention. I’m way to care free and the result is always bad.
- Being a foodie, I love food and that is the only thing good about my monotonous life. You’d think that this might be normal, but the fact that leads me to eat food (hunger I mean) isn’t always the same. Either I’ll be so hungry that I start hearing whales, or I’m not hungry at all so I won’t eat anything. Does my stomach have a normal day of balance between hungry and not hungry like normal people do? Naah.
- I’ll either be thinking way too much, or I won’t think at all. This affects my daily life the most. I wonder why though….
- There are days when I’m all grumpy and I will hate each and everything, and then there are days when I’m super hyper and I will even start hugging my chair. Are you expecting a normal day? Ah well, you’re wrong.
I don’t know if the above make any sense to you, because I seem to have just listed a few things in the name of ‘explanation’ but honestly they make no sense. I bet you’re more confused than you were before because I seem to be so right now. I even think a few points serve the same purpose, but then there is me who will type it anyway.
See? I told you I don’t have a balance in my life! I just rambled right now because I feel like talking a lot. Most definitely I won’t be talking at all tomorrow.
If there is a road that divides into three more roads which is one road to the left. one to the right and one to the middle, I’m more likely to either go on the right or the left one even if the map says to go straight. Because that is just how I function. And there is nothing I can do to prevent this from happening!
Maybe this post’s aim was to tell you all how weird I am, or it just was a long pointless post – that’s for you to decide. But the main point is, yes I’m weird and have characteristics that are maybe unknown to mankind, but don’t we all have that? You have it too right? Right?